|Section 8.01. Nominating Committee
- There shall be a Nominating Committee consisting of three or more Members of the Board of Directors.
- The Nominating Committee shall nominate persons to be presented for election to the Board of Directors, and a candidate or candidates for Vice President. These nominations shall be forwarded to the Executive Director who shall conduct the election.
Section 8.02. Program Committee
- There shall be a Program Committee consisting of a Program Chair, who must be a member of the Board of Directors, and one or more Members of the Association.
- The Program Committee shall organize programs for the next annual meeting of the Association.
Section 8.03. Finance Committee
- There shall be a Finance Committee consisting of the Vice-President, the Executive Director, and 2 other members to be appointed by the President from among the Directors. The terms of office of the other Directors shall be two years and staggered so that in each year one of the two Directors is appointed. One of the appointed Directors shall serve as chair, and the other appointed Director shall serve as secretary.
- The Finance Committee shall review the Association’s budget, finances, and investments, and shall advise the Board of Directors annually on the financial condition of the Association.
Section 8.04. Awards Committee
- There shall be an Awards Committee consisting of three or more Directors.
- The Awards Committee shall select the winners of the Association’s awards.