CLTA International Symposium on Chinese Language Teaching and Learning
The Chinese Language Teachers Association, USA is pleased to announce the Second CLTA International Symposium on Chinese Language Teaching and Learning (CLTA-S2) to be held at the University of Maryland from April 1-3, 2016. The symposium is intended as a forum for Chinese language teachers and scholars to share views and experiences, discuss and explore theoretical and practical issues, and report findings of empirical studies. Proposals on all topics related to the teaching and learning of Chinese as a Second Language (CSL) are welcome. Presenters do not have to be members of the CLTA, USA, but have to be registered for the conference.
- Proposal submissions due:
August 31Sept 15, 2015, 11:59 p.m. EST
- Acceptance notification (by email): November 15, 2015
- Early Bird Registration due: January 31, 2016
April 1-3, 2016
University of Maryland
College Park, MD
Accommodations & Travel
- Proposal submission: Shuyifirstname.lastname@example.org or Bei-Cheng@uiowa.edu
- Registration & Submission Technical Support: email@example.com.
- General & Other: firstname.lastname@example.org.